|Main Forum - Movies - Search - Next|
|Predict Disaster Movie's 'jokes' |
Urban Space Cowboy 06/29/08, 16:03
|Think Friedberg and Seltzer's 'spoofs' are predictable? Prove your mettle. I suppose there's a small chance that this is one of those "We're a group that's vehemently opposed to this awesome new thing. No really!" viral marketing scams, since the movie's target audience are suckers for viral marketing, but I suppose I'm being too cynical and/or assuming too much cleverness/intelligence on the parts of Friedberg, Seltzer & Co. Don't be too forward with your address or phone number or whatever, just in case.|
Besides, you can post your five predictions here just as easily, right?
1. Iron Man gets stuck in his armor, has to be cut out with a can opener
2. Hulk says "HULK MASH!" and mixes up cement
3. Al Gore, whose presence is announced by someone saying, "Hey, it's Al Gore!" describes whatever the disaster is as "an inconvenient truth".
4. The Simpsons go through the motions of their show's intro, except they're running away from tidal waves or something
5. Tranny guy's johnson hangs out. Because that was so incredibly hilarious in Scary Movie, and teenagers today don't remember when that came out.
|Next||Reply - Reply With Quote|